My ePayment der Degussa Bank
Virtual, easy and secure.
Clear benefits for every department.
ManagementSave time and costs with a payment solution that increases digitalisation
AccountingClear allocation of costs, no time-consuming tracking of individual invoices or statements
ProcurementEasy management, flexible reports, option to focus on preferred suppliers
ITQuick and easy shopping: widespread credit card acceptance online and offline
MarketingPay for campaigns online: no need for piles of paperwork or chasing receipts
FinanceFlexible integration into your ERR, define payment terms individually
This is how you pay with My ePayment.
Benefit from the My ePayment advantages
Easy to use.
- No binding to the company IP address. Perfect for use in the home office
- Flexible and individually adaptable
- Define your own additional fields and create them yourself
- available in German or English
Our personal implementation service
My ePayment can be implemented in your company in three easy steps.
- Step 1: We discuss your requirements for your new payment solution.
- Step 2: We develop your individual payment system. Perfectly tailored to your needs. We define the approval workflow, taking your hierarchies into account.
- Step 3: We coordinate with your IT team to ensure the data services already integrated into My ePayment work well from the start. And last but not least, we’ll show your employees how easy and secure My ePayment is to use.
Avoid plastic waste.Virtual credit cards have the perfect eco-balance. They consume no resources during production and produce no plastic waste during disposal.
My ePayment thus makes a small contribution to the preservation of our environment.
Read here an extensive interview with cosnova GmbH.
Gruner + Jahr
Gruner + Jahr is one of the largest publishing houses in Europe and has been using Degussa Bank's My ePayment solution since the end of 2014.
Read here the experiences of Gruner + Jahr GmbH.
Engel & Völkers
My ePayment Nutzer seit 2016.